Numerous active and successful sports clubs are based in Malvern, with a long list of eminent sports stars that started their interest here. Follow Malvern Hills Sport on Facebook here.
- Malvern Archers was founded in 1905 and is based at Manor Park Sports Club (see below). The location is not shared with other sports which mean that the archers can shoot any time they choose at distances of up to 100 yards. The club is very friendly and always keen to welcome new members.
- Cricket Clubs are extremely popular in this area, catering for all standards:
- Malvern Cyclesport Club many disciplines of cyclesport from mountain biking and road riding to cyclocross and downhilling with experience ranging from novice leisure riders to race-hardened veterans
- Worcester Fencing Club teaches Foil, Epee and Sabre fighting to all ages over 7
- Malvern Hills Sword Fencing
- Football Clubs:
- City of Worcester Gymnastic Club
- Malvern Hang Gliding Club
- Colwall and Malvern Hockey Club
- Ice Skating Lessons - available at IceQuest
- Malvern Joggers
- Material Arts:
- Malvern Motorcycle Club
- Malvern Springs Netball Club - based at Dyson Perrins Sports Club
- Malvern Pony Club
- Upton Rowing Club - a lively club with 16 miles of water between locks and no obstructions!
- Manor Park Squash Club - 200 regularly playing members of all ages and abilities
- Malvern Table Tennis Club - Malvern Table Tennis League comprises over 20 teams who compete in two divisions. Coaching is also offered on a Sunday night to anyone over the age of 6
- Malvern Active
- MSJ Sports and Fitness Centre
- Manor Park Sports Club was opened by Lady Catherine Grey in 1907. It provides facilities for tennis, squash, racketball, table tennis, archery and bowls; tennis and bowls have both indoor and outdoor facilities.
- Splash Pool and Leisure Complex