This walking route will take you up Church Street, the central street of Great Malvern, past the shops and onto the hills.
- Walk right along the path next to, and to the right of, the pond.
- Follow this path and then walk through the car park to Grange Road. There are public toilets in this car park.
- Turn right on Grange Road and you will almost immediately come to a cross roads. Church Street, the central shopping street of Great Malvern, stretches to the left and right of you.
- To get to the hills, turn left and walk up Church Street.
- Pass Great Malvern Priory on your left and then the Tourist Information Centre on your right.
- At the top of Church Street, the road bends round to the right. Turn left next to the Post Office on Wells Road
- Cross this road to a terraced area. Here you will see various information about Great Malvern, including a water spout and a statue of Elgar.
- To see the walking directions to the hills from this point click here.
Click here to for a map of the route to the hills.
Click here for more information about Malvern