Only 15 minutes walk from where you are standing now, the Brewer's Arms is a beautiful village pub.
Winner of "Best pub view" and Worcester CAMRA "Pub of the Year 2010"
Dogs are welcome.
Beer Garden and Patio area.
Sunday newspapers on sale from 9.a.m.
Packed lunches available.
To get to this lovely pub:
- Walk up Brockhill Road, with Park Wood on your right.
- As you leave Park Wood behind, you will pass fields and houses.
- At the top of the road you will meet West Malvern road, Turn left and follow this road for about five minutes.
- Pass Harcourt Road on your left and then, round the next bend, you will see signs for the Brewers Arms.
- Turn down the path to your left and the pub is down the hill on your left.