These instructions will guide you from the Priory Road junction on Avenue Road through Great Malvern town and up to the hills.
- Walk past the Priory Road junction off Avenue Road on your left and continue past the Malvern Council House until you meet Church Street. This is the main road through Great Malvern.
- Turn left up Church Street to get to the shops.
- Climb all the way to the top of Church Street
- Pass Great Malvern Priory on your left and then the Tourist Information Centre on your right.
- At the top of Church Street, the road bends round to the right. Cross the road and climb the steps directly in front of you onto Belle Vue Island.
- Here you will see information about Great Malvern, a statue of Elgar is to your right and then as you walk along the terrace to your left you will see an information board and then a waterspout called Malvhina.
To see the walking directions to the hills from this point click here.
Click here to for a map of the route to the hills.
Click here for more information about Malvern