Little Malvern Court sits in grounds of about 10 acres in the village of Little Malvern on the slopes of the Malvern Hills. The building is made up of a Prior's Hall and Victorian Manor house, the former dating back to the 14th Century. It became the home of the Berington family after the Dissolution of the Monasteries in 1539. The Little Malvern Priory church of the former Benedictine Monastery survives alongside.
The property is open to visitors on some afternoons between March and June, although it is worth contacting them in advance to check the details (Tel: 01684 892 988). Details are also available here. Various paintings and historic artefacts are on display in the house, and he gardens in the grounds make for a pleasant walk in the fresh air.