This walking route to the Malvern Hills will take you through Great Malvern town and up to the hills.
- Exit the car park onto Grange Road and turn right, following signs to the Town Centre.
- You will almost immediately come to a crossroads. Church Street, the central shopping street of Great Malvern, stretches to the left and right of you.
- To get to the hills, turn left and walk up Church Street.
- Pass Great Malvern Priory on your left and then the Tourist Information Centre on your right.
- At the top of Church Street, the road bends round to the right. Cross the road and climb the steps directly in front of you onto Belle Vue Island.
- Here you will see information about Great Malvern, a statue of Elgar is to your right and then as you walk along the terrace to your left you will see an information board and then a waterspout called Malvhina.
- To see the walking directions to the hills from this point click here.
*/ // -->