These instructions will direct you from Belle Vue Island onto the Malvern Hills.
- From the Malvhina spring, climb the steps up to the crossing on the main Wells Road. You are facing many interesting historic buildings on Belle Vue Terrace - click here to find out more.
- Cross this road then turn left and walk along the road until you get to Rose Bank Gardens on your right.
- Go into Rose Bank Gardens. These gardens are deceptively large. Do take time to explore them.
- To get up to the hills, continue straight up on the right of the gardens.
- Go up the 99 steps and then cross the road and continue up the zig-zag path through the woods.
- Finally you will reach St Ann's Well, cafe and the edge of the open spaces of the beautiful Malvern Hills.
Click here to for a map of the route to the hills.
Click here for more information about Malvern
*/ // -->